new backround

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My babies wear white


I will always be in love with white linen baby clothing. It must be my love of all things French/European, I don't know. Many have commented that they would never put their baby in white anything or that anything requiring ironing is out of the question. But really, should we really be so afraid of white clothing for baby?

Here's how I see it, you can bleach white. What more reason is there? I never had to go to such extremes even when my one year old son wore his white linen sailor outfit all day on numerous occasions, survived countless meals and outdoor play. Second reason, bibs. I never left the house without a bib, it saved many a clothing. And lastly, it doesn't take that long to iron a 1ft squarish piece of fabric, so worth the minute of my time.

So just on those three reasons alone, why not give white a try? You can even get crazy and get linen! Matter of fact, I have my eye on an adorable white linen dress for my 2 year old daughter right now. I think i better go purchase it as soon as I'm done here. I can't wait to see it on her!

If you still can't get past the white, here's a baby step for you, try linen. It is supposed to look wrinkled, so don't stress! Check out this lovely pink linen ruffle bloomer and top. So light weight, cool and refreshing style for your little one during the hot, hot summer ahead. The good news, no ironing this linen. After washing, smooth it out on the counter and air dry. Your good to go!

Check out our website to purchase this lovely pink linen ruffles set. Available in size 6m, 12m, 18m, 2t. www.lapetitecouture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment